If you are planning to do email marketing for your business, then you must choose the best email marketing services that can play a vital role in the success of your marketing campaign. Luckily, email marketing is one of the most cost-efficient marketing tools for small businesses. In this article, we will discuss the top email marketing services that will surely fulfill your needs and requirements.
Best Email Marketing Services
Here is a list of best email marketing services for small businesses that will help you to make your decision easier.
Constant Contact is one of the biggest and fastest-growing email marketing services in the world. Also, it is the easiest to use and beginner-friendly email marketing tool. Each account provides you access to comfortable tracking and reporting, built-in social media sharing features, free image library, list segmentation, Facebook ads integration, and a compelling eCommerce combination for Shopify stores.
The Email Plus accounts are available with robust characteristics like email automation, surveys & polls, tickets, online donations, and subject line A/B testing which assists you to carry targeted emails to increase your open rate.
- $20/month – For 0 – 500 subscribers.
- $45/month – For 501 – 2500 subscribers.
- $65/month – For 2501 – 5000 subscribers.
- $95/month – For 5001 – 10,000 subscribers.
Sendinblue is a great email marketing tool for those on a low budget as it is available with a free plan (which is unluckily somewhat confined).
SendInBlue is a unique growing email marketing program. It was primarily made to carry transaction-based emails, but now they’ve consolidated the control of both email and SMS campaigns into one single program.
- Free – $0 for 300 emails per day and unlimited contacts.
- Lite – $25/month for 40,000 emails per month and no daily sending limit.
- Essential – $39/month for 60,000 emails per month and the ability to remove the Sendinblue logo from emails.
- Premium – $66/month for 120,000 emails per month and marketing automation features.
- Enterprise – Price varies and includes all premium features, dedicated account manager, priority support, and more.
Drip is an ideal choice for those who are eCommerce trader and needs to turn their visitors into subscribers and clients with smart marketing automation. Drip is much more than simply a regular email marketing service. It allows you to have more profound discussions with your clients and send emails at the right time by following their shopping plan and behavior.
- Basic– The Basic plan costs $49/month for up to 2500 active subscribers.
- Pro– The Pro plan costs $122/month for up to 5000 active subscribers.
- Enterprise– The cost varies for this plan and is for people who have more than 5000 active subscribers.
ConvertKit was established in 2013 to focus on a segment of the market specifically called “creators”. So, people like vloggers, bloggers, journalists, Instagramers, content creators and more. One of its most significant selling features is how simple it is to build an email automation workflows. It depends on a visual builder, so you can examine how your email flows will work out.
There’s also a built-in landing page editor that’s very helpful, you can carry email marketing and don’t even need a website. Just a source of traffic you need like your YouTube channel or any social media account.
- $29/month – For 0 – 1000 subscribers and all features.
- $49/month – For 1000 – 3000 subscribers and all features.
- $79/month – For 3000 – 5000 subscribers and all features.
GetResponse is an email marketing service that enables users to grow their email list with attractive emails and high-converting signup cards. With their latest and elegant user interface, making your email newsletter campaign live and managing is accessible.
Apart from email marketing, GetResponse is loaded with many online marketing specialties that benefit you develop your business. For instance, you can build and host webinars on your site, create stunning landing pages to convert visitors into clients, and more.
- Basic – The Basic plan costs $15/month and it covers email marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, automation templates, and more.
- Plus – The Plus plan costs $49/month and covers everything in the Basic plan along with list building funnels, sales funnels, sell e-products, webinars (max 100 attendees), and more.
- Professional – This plan costs $99/month and includes webinars (max 300 attendees), paid webinars, webinar funnels, automation builders, and more.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise plan costs $1199/month and includes advanced features like dedicated IP address, deliverability consulting, transactional emails, webinars (max 500 attendees), and more.
Mailchimp provides a simple email builder, autoresponders, segmenting contacts into groups, and easy tracking for analytics. It also enables you to set up delivery times based on user’s timezones, and you can setup segmenting based on geolocation.
You can readily combine MailChimp with WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and many other programs.
- Free– $0 includes 7 marketing channels, basic templates, marketing CRM, and 1-click automation.
- Essential– Starting a $9.99/month
- Standard– Starting at $14.99/month
- Premium– Starting at $299/month